HTC One M8

So yesterday afterschool me and my dad went to AT&T to discuss the new AT&T Next plan. While there, unexpectly, my dad signed up and got us some new phones. As the title may indicate I chose the HTC One M8. Reason being that I trusted HTC since I been using the HTC One X back when it came out. It was tough to choose between the Galaxy S5 and the M8 but I'm glad I chose what I chose. The M8 is so stylish and quick. Sure it may not have the best camera (or a good one) but it still works for all the normal kinds of media you use. 4MP is enough to work with on a phone, tablet, and computer. So there really isn't a problem. I been testing the phone out and I love it. My dad is gonna get either the iPhone 5s or the GS5 next week after the GS5 comes out so that he can compare it and use them properly. I already know that he like iOS over Android but he actually seemed to favor the GS5 at the store yesterday.
For anyone who had the same issue as me and couldn't choose on either the M8 or the GS5, i'd say look at the phone. Which one feels right, which one looks right, and which one matches your style. I'm a clean-cut guy and my clothes are kinda hipster so the M8's metal works fine with me. Both the GS5 and M8 have great specs (identical) so it comes down to camera and appearance and that is completely in the eye of the beholder.

1 comment:

  1. Great read. I would choose the m8 also over the gs5. However the gs5 is thinner and lighter. I guess that comes with the territory of having an aluminum body (m8) versus a plastic body (gs5). Oh well, I guess you can't have it both ways. Great first hand experience review of the m8.

    ReplyDelete