6/10/13 The beginning of a new week


Today was a normal day. As you may know father's day is next week. I wanted to get my dad a Zebrawood Wallet:
 from The Fancy, and so i asked my mom to order it today so it arrives on time. She was like bitch plz we will get something from the store! I was like fine. I spent an hour looking for things my dad would like and use.
My list:
1. Armitron Automatic Dress Watch
2. Philips Norelco Electric Trimmer
3. Fitbit Flex
4. Nikon D32000
5. Sol Republic Jax
My mom rejected them all. Some were costly and some were stupid. And so she said it has to be something you can buy and something i can approve. Damn it! So basically she doesn't want me to get dad something. btw: my dad took my 43 bucks when i was at school, i had to go retrive them back from him.
Im starting to feel nervous. I haven't felt it before, but now, now its starting. The Finals are next week. Im not sure why i didnt feel scared before, but its too late now. The teachers are gonna start the Finals preparation and i need to be ready. My fear is that i didnt study enough. Actually i didnt even start studying yet. I should. Geo and Eng are taken care off prior to this week. Its everything else. I can BS french though. I need to get Bio, Chem, and US History with a good grade. And if i fail this Geo final then im screwed, cuz i have a C- in it and we have a quiz tomorrow. I need to get atleast a B- for me to have a good chance for an A- with the final exam. 

0 comments: