7/6/13 Bored as F*ck

Today I woke up confused and alert at the same time, which makes it more confusing. When I went to go take a shower my parents kept banging on the door for some reason. What was the rush? The rush was that we were going to a restaurant with les guests, I thought we were staying home today. Ok the moment I got out of the bathroom I was pushed into the car. And then we went to Thai restaurant. My cousin argued with the waiter(s). And then I got pissed and just gave up and sat there and ate anything that was given to me. I was silent for the most part. Afterwards we went to the jewelery store. And we spent 2 hours in that dump. I hate that place. And then we got home at 8pm after picking up 4 boxes of beer and wine (not each). So when we got home I wanted to relax and play something with my cousins. But they were too busy reviewing their purchases instead so I went to sleep and no one stopped me. But of course my body would not let me sleep so I took my untouched comp down to play League of Legends. And it wasn't done patching so I gotta wait for that. Right now im waiting fore LoL to patch and my YouTube video to upload. Mad bored since no one wants to play Monopoly. And i feel slightly dizzy and sick.

0 comments: