PSAT 2013

The PSAT is tomorrow morning at 7:30am. So for all those people who have been studying like crazy, this is your break. I think i'll go eat some quality sushi after it's done. And my dad is like going rage on me, he wants me to quit everything and just study. But this is the PSAT, it's a practice and yet I have to study for practice. The PSAT isn't even regarded by colleges, SAT scores matter (and not by a lot either). So why? Why are we pushed into studying for something as pointless as this? It's the society man, it's makin' our parents torture us with constant fights and dedicated nagging about studying and scores. I blame the smartass Indians and Asians that study too hard and have no life, the ones that my parents want me to be like. I just say, I am smart. Just in a way that school cannot bring out.

0 comments: