Work, Over!

And with that, my job has come to an end.

I started back in October because I wanted some money that I could use for my own stuff. Staying in the job for 9 months now, I have gained a level of authority there and established my sense of purpose, kinda. Working at a restaurant is fun and stressful at the same time. The coworkers were all friends but our shared time to deal with a variety of customers can bring out tension, as any job may do.

Well the day before I hosted a movie night in my house, several friends come over and watch a movie on a big screen. Prior to that was some dinner. We went out for pho. Which I highly recommend. Ending the movie at 12:30 and sleeping at 3, then waking up at 9 for a day at work. It's my last day and it was a full day. I haven't worked many full days before so this was going to stressful again. Today about...65 kids came in due to a summer camp tradition. Then all was quiet since Mondays are usually empty. Until the last our when several groups of people decided that our closing time means nothing to them.

Well after a hot shower, I'm ready to enjoy the last two weeks of summer vacation.

0 comments: