5/13/13 After Mother's Day

I don' know why but after my mom's b-day and mother's day she feels very pissed off. I don't know why. I just played along. Today we had a math quiz and i am sure i got a 100 on it. There should be no reason for me not to get a 100. When coming back from school I downloaded Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter since my friends were playing it. So I planned on actually building the Kai part of the gundam but never got to it. I might not be able to get to it either since its already 8:25pm and I still have Geometry hw to finish. And today he assigned an extra 10 problems for hw. For some reason the birds still sing after dark in my neighborhood. And my dad wants me to sit with him on the main floor to do Geo. But sitting there makes it harder to finish the hw. There is my sister who is always screaming and crying, my mom who scolds her for everything, the tv is always on, and my dad keeps pestering me about getting to work. How am I supposed to work down there? I like to sit in my room with the door closed and sometimes I put music in my ears to work more faster and efficiently. But that pisses off my dad for some reason. I just work better that way; I told him many times that some people work better with a concentrated "music" rather than jumbled noise. How am I supposed to explain that when the man thinks that anything that is not SAT practice, hw, or extra academic work is play. So to him, eating is play. Playing is play. Typing an essay that is due 2 weeks from now is play (but typing it the week on is also play, and typing it 2 days before is also play, and then typing it the day before its due is late to him). I just don't get it.

0 comments: