5/14/13 No Time for Fun

Today was the most boringest day evar. School was so boring, and each teacher gave hw. I got home and played Neverwinter, but the moment everyone came on they left. So I left too since i didn't want to pass their lvl. I did hw at 6:30 and ended at 8:41. I started to play Aion and lvl up to 30, which I did. I bought a new hat from the broker and accidentally gave it to my friend. And then he immediately sold it. wtf! I asked for it back and he said no. Then he finds a similar on as a monster drop and refuses to give that to me. He then gets 3 more things and says he'll give it to me. I told him I spent a lot of money to get the hat, a sword, and 2 armors pieces. And yet he asks for 100k. I only have 160k, so I would be broke if i gave it to him. Then he told me that everyone skipped my lvl on Neverwinter and that I had to go and catch up. He blamed my dad for checking on every now and then which reduced my play time. I played NW for 30 min and said i'll come back in 20 min. 20 min later I start reading some creepypasta. And now I type this before playing Neverwinter up to lvl 15.


0 comments: