5/22/13 Tie-Dye life

Today we had the NJ State Bio Exam part 2. It is honestly the most biggest waste of time i have ever seen. I'm not that excited in Bio at all, and yet i have a solid B+. We sit there doing nothing for more than half the test period cause the actual test is very easy and quick to complete. And that's not just me but rather everyone who took it agreed to my thoughts on it. Next, for some reason this time the test period was shorter than yesterday and it dropped the test takers off into 2nd block. I went to Chem, and i have a good A in this class cause its mad easy. Today we are tie-dying shirts and other garments and mine came out pretty good. I was only able to complete one shirt since the Bio test reduced all the other classes by 30 minutes (except 3rd block). 3rd block was English. Again, it was boring and stupid. I actually participated more this class since I was confident in my answers, and i am usually not confident in them. And i only know one person in the class and he is super shy so he doesn't even talk to me. I just sit there listening to the other kids and taking mental notes like i usually do since English is not worth taking legit written notes. And French was shortened by 30 minutes which was bliss to me. I hate French, and not the language but the teachers and the class itself. They all teach bad, all are stupid, all have the weirdest rules, all make no sense, and all are strict graders. Its like a bad joke that has long gone spoiled. Anyway I got through the day fine. I cam home and played Skyrim the whole time with no interruptions which is weird since my dad always interrupts me and that causes me to be inconsintent in my MMORPGs. But today was somewhat better than usual. It's 9:17 and i'm drinking Monster and after this last sentence i'll go play Skyrim again. Cya!

0 comments: