5/24/13 The Long Weekend is here

Data Files 20056: May 24, 2013.

Today was rough. I woke up at 5 in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep, so I played Skyrim instead. I made it through the Blackreach but stopped at the Elder Scroll area. When I got to school I was so sleepy that i had to go get some coffee. And then the coffee machine poured too much out and left me no space to put milk in. So i put like half a teaspoon in and 2 packets of sugar and left. The coffee was made horrible. It tasted like Reese's Puffs cereal, which in this case was bad. We had a test in Music Theory and I finished it in 1 hour with 30 minutes to spare. She gave some of them back and let the person redo it which is unfair. But then 3 minutes before class ends she came to me and told me that i did one entire staff incorrectly. That means i have to erase everything and so over. It took me like 40 minutes to do that staff the first time how the hell am i supposed to do it now? She gave me a late pass and told me to begin redoing it. Boy was I glad that she let me redo it! I would've lost the A- that i worked really hard for this quarter. I entered my next class 10 minutes late. He was talking random shit and so i just sat next to my friend. I have a pretty good grade in that class and I know that he in confident in me getting a good grade so he let me move to the back with my friend. Then out of nowhere comes a random shitty TEST (not quiz, or quest, or shit like that) and I has no clue what its on. The test comes by and I actually know like half the test answers. He gives me the Finals study guide after the test, which is way too early btw. I eat lunch. I go to English. I go to French. HW from both of those. I come home. At 4 i begin to play Skyrim. I end at 6. It is 7 and my hw isnt even started yet. Some one smack me i need to start or i will be stuck with this all weekend!

0 comments: