5/8/13 Annoying Day

I just came up with the idea of making this into some sort of diary where my thoughts are spread around the internet. It might be a bad idea, but it might be a good idea. Some let me start off with that today was a very rainy day. I wore shorts and a t-shirt and took an umbrella before heading to the bus stop. First block was entertaining since 6 people were making up tests that they missed, so i just sat there playing Pokemon Emerald on my tablet. Chemistry was annoying today since im the smartest in the class and the kids (though i shouldn't say that since they were all older than me) asked me how to do today's lab. And then the Chem teach told us to redo the hw on a SPOP (separate piece of paper). English was annoying too since I have no one to talk to in it so im really quiet in that class while everyone is engaged in conversation with their buddies.  And then in French I didn't understand anything he was saying (like usual). Then after that I went to Robotics Club cuz we had a test for next year's admission into the club. After everyone wrote the test we had to be interviewed by the Seniors. And I was last to be interviewed out of all 50 members. And I got home. Now it is 7:41 pm and its still raining, and i haven't touched my homework yet. I predict that I won't be able to play Aion (http://na.aiononline.com/en/) tonight with my best friend again. BTW, im a male 15 yr old in 10th grade. And my gunpla isn't here yet. Gunpla: http://blog.gundamplanet.com/gundam/what-is-gundam/

0 comments: