E-Hookah

Today was an interesting day. It was fun at school but still boring, if you know what I mean. In French my friend who sits behind me was talking to another friend about water vapor (E-Hookah). And I didn't know what that was. He showed it to me. It was a Luxury Lites Sitrus Berry E-Hookah that he got for 11 bucks from a Turkish dude. So basically he got it from a man who bought it legally but then illegally sold it to a minor. He said it had like .0006% Nicotine in it and so it can't really make you addicted. At least he knew there was a chance to get addicted to it. He said he would do 2 of them and stop. Sike! Like I can believe that coming from him. Ok, so this thing was interesting to me because I never knew they made things like this. I knew there were E-Cigs but not like this. He took 5 puffs on it in class and only 2 made the "smoke". The teacher was stupid, he didn't even spot it. After I got home I went online and on Youtube to further research them. And I found out what they were. It looks cool and interesting but I better stay away from them, to stay legal of course.

0 comments: